Available in the following varieties:
- Silk Superkid Mohair – 459 yards, lace weight, 72% superkid mohair, 28% silk
- Glitter Sock – 400 yards, 3 ply with high twist, fingering weight, 70% superwash merino wool, 20% nylon, 10% stellina
- Superwash Sport – 328 yards, 3 ply, sport weight, 100% superwash merino wool
- Superwash DK – 230 yards, 3 ply, DK weight, 100% superwash merino wool
- Aran – 177 yards, 4 ply, Aran weight, 100% superwash merino wool
- Alpaca Worsted – 191 yards, 2 ply, worsted weight, 80% Fine superwash merino wool, 20% baby alpaca
- Chunky – 109 yards, 2 ply, chunky weight, 100% fine superwash merino wool
- Super Chunky – 44 yards, 3 ply, super chunky/bulky weight, 100% Andean Highland wool
Keep in mind that hand dyed yarns can bleed. If using more than one color, it is recommended you first wash the yarn in lukewarm water. If using more than one skein of the same colorway, alternate for best results.
Hand dyed yarns for a cause. Alive with Purpose financially supports mental health-supporting organizations in Minnesota.